Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back to (Primary) School...

The workshop at Fuhua Primary School is the first that I have conducted for children so young. I'd felt a little apprehensive about the response of the children. About whether they'd appreciate persons with disability or they would run away screaming. I'm exaggerating of course. The kids at Fuhua Primary School were such angels. Their enthusiasm is unlike anything that I've ever seen. I think our clients really enjoyed the company of the children. See Bryan beaming away in the photo on the left!

Another difference with this workshop was also the fact that there were 10- 12 teachers participating. They really wanted to try the new designs. We even had one teacher who completed an entire lampshade during the 2 hour session.

I thoroughly enjoyed leading their group and hope that we get invited back.



No comments:

Post a Comment